Test standards are upgraded continuously, and mechanical test requirements change day by day. Because of material testing is an innovative application, existing machines will be inadequate some years later from purchasing. To make existing testing machines suitable for current applications, test machine modernization is a more efficient and cheaper alternative than buying new test equipment.
Test machine upgrade can be made by following revisions:
- Data Acqusition System and new electronic control unit addition
- Test Machine Mechanical Maintenance
- Test Machine Hydraulic Power Unit Maintenance and New Hydraulic Power Unit / Hydraulic Element Addition
- Test Machine Grip and Fixture Design and Production
- Test Machine Accesories Addition
Modernize your existing static and dynamic materials and structural testing system with Doli EDCi Controllers (Made in Germany) now. As a specialized solution provider for static and dynamic material testing systems, we supply you with high-quality control technology and software solutions. Through experience, flexibility and continuous technological innovation, we help our customers and users to optimally meet their individual testing tasks and application requirements, thereby setting the global standard for testing technology. Contact us if you are facing the following issues:
- Do you have a well-functioning mechanical system, but need modern control electronics or software?
- Are you no longer receiving support for your machine?
- Do you want to test new applications and keep your test infrastructure?
- Does the manufacturer of your machine no longer exist?
We modernize electromechanic and hydraulic dynamic and static test machines manufactured by MTS, Instron, Satec, Tinius Olsen, Baldwin, Shimadzu, Adamel Lhomargy, Testometric, Galdabini, Imada, Hounsfield, Zwick Roell, Schenck, Sintech, etc.
Test&MotionPlus was developed in a modular design. It consists of the basic software containing a simple but adaptable tension/compression test and different modules for almost all kinds of testing applications. The special module Free Programming offers the possibility to design tests individually. All sorts of signal sources can be displayed. Load, position and strain are standards, moreover, other transducers or calculated results can also be displayed. Variables are shown as a curve in X- or Y-direction or listed digitally.
Further on, users have the possibility to: change the names of the variables (e.g. load or F), zoom in on the graphic several times and store remarks within the graphic. If a bigger view of the curve is needed, the graphic window can be drawn up to screen size. Due to the organization in single window, user does have the possibility to move important values to a specific point where user can still see them. Test&MotionPlus is able to process several EDCis in a multiaxial manner. EDCis can be cascaded and - what is even more important - synchronized, resulting in an absolute identical signals for all channels. Test&MotionPlus is also able to communicate with several EDCis at the same time.
- Possible X- and Y-axis quantities: load, stress, X-head travel, strain, technical strain, time (from test start), true strain, nominal strain, time and defined signal input
- Determination of five values on the X- or Y-axis, maximum, breach as X- and Y-value
- Statistic functions: mean value, min/max value, range, median, standard deviation, practical limit of error, aso
- Display of all the data sent by the instrument: load, X-head travel, strain and defined signal input
- Allows real time data/graph plotting
- Displays in real time all relevant system parameters, such as oil temperature, pressure and level
- Capable of concurrently acquire and process data from at separate transducers
- Intuitive to use and to design new loading sequences
- Enables user to capture and extract all data in a raw format
- Allows up to more than 20 separate data acquisition channels
- Supports sine, triangle, square, holds, ramps waveform types
- Fast data transfer of logged information to a PC at a rate of up to at least 10 kHz on all channels (depends to EDC type)
- Allows users to code custom calculations
- Standards for metal testing:
tensile, compression, LCF, draw-wire test, bending test, r-n value for screws (EN10002, DIN898), JIC, KIC, CTOD, COD, DCPD, da/dN crack growth rate, etc
- Standards for plastic testing:
tension, compression, 3/4-point bending, creepage modulus, hardness of ball well, stress
- Standards for textile testing:
Continuous tearing/cutting/static friction, peeling test, tensile, hysteresis, etc
- Standards building material:
3/4 point bend, CBR coefficient, marshall, apex, bending fracture, static modulus of elasticity, cross sleeper, etc
- Other standards:
for rubber, springs, glass, ceramics and universal purposes
Test&MotionPlus modules library interface