Choose from 15 different models with 100’s of configurations which allows you to optimize your testing capabilities and pick exactly what you need. While other companies only have 4 or 5 frames to choose from, our extensive product line of axial torsion test machines gives you the options you have been craving for. Why do we give you so many options? More choices mean fewer compromises!
Each solution can be custom designed to meet your exact application, both now and in the future. Today you might be testing luers and next you might be testing syringes. We've got you covered. Our axial torsion testers give you the freedom you need to keep testing for years to come.
Common Axial Torsion Applications
- Luer fittings - leakage and separation forces (ISO 80369, ISO 594)
- Metallic Medical Bone Screws (ASTM F543)
- Syringes (ISO 7886-1, ISO 8537-C, ISO 11040-4, ISO 11608-5)
- Child-Proof Pharmaceutical Bottles (ASTM D7860)
- Adhesive properties of biomaterials
- Orthopedic research of bones, tissues, joints including spine, hip, knee, shoulder, wrist, finger, ankle, foot & osteosynthesis
- Medical device and implant certification for static and fatigue life endurance including ISO 7206, ASTM F2068, F1717, F2077, F2267, F1798, and ISO 12189
- Engineering & Teaching
- Constitutive modeling
- Thin walled tubing
- Engineering Mechanics
- Characterization of materials including polymers, metals, ceramics, cement and adhesives, shape memory alloys, coatings, ceramics and composites